The Rideau Hall Foundation welcomes seven new board members
The Rideau Hall Foundation (RHF) is delighted to welcome to its Board of Directors seven new members who will help shape the direction and increase the nation-building impact of the RHF’s work.
These seven outstanding Canadians are all leaders in their fields, each with a deep commitment to building a kinder and stronger country where all Canadians can reach their fullest potential:
- Norie C. Campbell; Group Head and General Counsel, TD Bank Group
- Mark Carney; Vice Chair of Brookfield Asset Management and Head of ESG and Impact Fund Investing
- Anne-Marie Hubert; Eastern Canada Managing Partner at EY
- Paul Lee; Founder and a Managing Partner of Vanedge Capital Partners
- John Montalbano; Former CEO, RBC Global Asset Management and Principal, Tower Beach Capital Ltd
- Abdullah Snobar; Executive Director of the DMZ and the Chief Executive Officer of DMZ Ventures
- Malik Talib; Canadian entrepreneur, champion for the development of civil society; Chairman, Ismaili Leaders International Forum; and Past President, Aga Khan Council for Canada
These remarkable individuals are joining our Board of accomplished and committed leaders from across Canada. Meet the members of our Board of Directors here.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our outgoing board members for their years of service and leadership:
- Paul Desmarais III
- Rahul Bhardwaj
- Carol Lee
- Judy Gingell
- Deep Saini
The Rideau Hall Foundation is an independent and non-political charitable organization established to mobilize ideas, people, and resources across the country to tap into our national spirit and help realize our shared aspirations. Founded by Canada’s 28th Governor General of Canada the Right Honourable David Johnston, the RHF works towards building a better Canada through four key programmatic areas: learning, leadership, innovation, and giving.