The Launch of Ingenious+
Innovate to make our world Healthier, Smarter, Kinder.
Join the Rideau Hall Foundation, Junior Achievement Canada, and Exploring by the Seat of Your Pants for a 3- day launch event featuring inspirational Canadian innovators: Oct 19, 21, and 22.
- Charles Deguire, President and CEO Kinova
- Kyla Zhowshkawabunokwe Judge, Coordinator Georgian Bay Anishinaabek
- Carolann Harding Executive Director, SmartICE
- Shawna Dicker, Project Support Lead, SmartICE
- Dr. Breanne Everett, CEO, President & Co-Founder, Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc.
- Stuart McReynolds, President & CEO, Abilities Centre
- Audra Renyi, Executive Director, World Wide Hearing
- V. Paul Lee, Founder and Managing Partner, Vanedge Capital
- Ali Leung, Head of Marketing, Shopify Canada
Sign up here https://bit.ly/2YjgzP6
What is Ingenious +?
Powered by the Rideau Hall Foundation in partnership with JA Canada, Ingenious+ is a national youth innovation challenge with a strong regional and community focus. The goal is to give students aged 14 to 18 the opportunity to innovate for good, and to share their strategies to address problems at home, across Canada, and around the world.